1. Once you have considered the information, please telephone a member of our team on (01423) 856 790 (children and young people) or T: (01423) 814480 (adults). A team member will complete a referral form with you over the phone. The support Just ‘B’ offers is as individual as your client is. The information we gather during our conversation with you helps us to pinpoint how we can best help them. We therefore ask you to consider to following questions before telephoning Just ‘B’:
Please ask if you would like a copy of our referral form.
2. Our team discusses referrals on a weekly basis. Once your referral has been accepted we will contact both you and your client to inform you that support will be offered as soon as a worker is available. As we do not place a limit on the number of sessions we offer, it is difficult to predict exactly when this will be.
3. Once a worker is available, we contact you and your client to offer a time and date for their first support session. Just ‘B’ generally offers support from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, and several evenings per week. Appointments are on a fortnightly basis. Our team find it helpful to know in advance which times a particular client is available and if they would be happy to come to our Just ‘B’ base. In some cases we may be able to offer support in a community setting or schools.
4. The team member will continue to work with your client for as long as the client feels that they need our support, and we review this after every six sessions. Should you feel in the future, following the conclusion of their involvement with Just ‘B,’ that your client may need our help again, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would treat this contact as a new referral and our services offered accordingly.
5. For children and young people, the support begins with a family assessment and we work closely with parents and carers throughout the support process.